Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Miniaturen bei Panorama Elements 19

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Foristen,

ich habe es jetzt schon ein paarmal probiert. Aber für das erstellte Panorama wird kein Miniaturbild erstellt, nur eine ausgegraute Fläache. Wie bekomme ich das die Miniaur hin bzw. was mache ich da falsch?

Vielen Dank für Eure Hilfe.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By default, when you use 'save' or 'save as' to store the resulting panorama, the file is 'Untitled_Panorama.psd', that is to say a psd file. You can choose another format like jpeg.

Two possibilities for the lack of thumbnail:

- you are looking at the explorer, not the organizer, in which case Windows does not know how to create thumbnails for the .psd format

- you are in the organizer, but when you did the 'save' or 'save as', you did not check the option to include in the organizer in the saving dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Michael,
I think ernsts is referring to the bug that large Pictures you get when merging in Panorama Mode will not be shown as Preview / Miniatur. You will just see a grayish torn sheet miniatur and nothing else. I have this too, but can't find the fix I found years ago on an earlier version of the Organizer.

Please let us know, how we can fix that.

THX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the problem is the size of the final pano, that's a common situation:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/maximum-image-size-limits-photoshop.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THX, Michael,  this works for me at least.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines