Highlighted

Missing catalog names Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 10. Under my catalog, I have lost some album names on screen. I believe the photos still exist in Pictures. How to recover. Don’t have recent backup. Any way to find them?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing catalog names Photoshop Elements 10

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Elements 10. Under my catalog, I have lost some album names on screen. I believe the photos still exist in Pictures. How to recover. Don’t have recent backup. Any way to find them?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

That does not sound good, let's make this right.

As there are some missing album names in Photoshop Elements 10, could you please share some more details?
How did the albums disappear?
Could you check and make sure that all images are still in Photoshop Element's catalog?

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The albums don’t show. Top of album screen shows last six months bar and then shows 4 albums. Trying to show all albums but cant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0