Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Content in Photoshop 10

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I moved my Photoshop files to new computer since I have upgraded from Laptop to PC.
I copied all the adobe files from my laptop and moved via external hard drive to my new PC.

I opened the PhotoShopElementsEditor.exe file and input my serial number for my product to start the program.
However, I am missing all the option under the Effects and Content tabs, Quick Edit shows no editing options and my toolbar is missing many options. When I try to use help options from the program it prompts me to reinstall the files but I do not how to get an installer file.

A screenshot of what I see.

Untitled.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You posted in the Photoshop forum. I've moved your post to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get a reply relevant to your issue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I copied all the adobe files from my laptop and moved via external hard drive to my new PC.

Sounds like an incomplete install. Just copying the .exe file from old to new won't work. There are many associated files and registry entries required to run the software successfully which the installer installs.

Uninstall Elements 10 following these steps.

Use the CC Cleaner Tool for installation issues

Download the Elements 10 installer from Download Photoshop Elements 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, and 7

Install then enter your serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines