• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing crop tool in Elements 19

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Elementa 19, and the crop tool has sudenly dissapeard in Expert mode how do I get it back?

This is what the side tool bar looks like now, how do I restore it without having to reload PS Elemts 19?

Missing Crop.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

You currently have the straighten tool selected.  And your screenshot shows that the Cookie Cutter tool is visible in the side tool bar.  Click on the Cookie Cutter tool (1) and the Crop Tool (2) will be available for you to select in the Tool Options bin at the bottom.  Or you could type the keyboard shortcut "C" a couple of times and the crop tool will reappear. 

Snap10_2019.09.18_17h42m37s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You currently have the straighten tool selected.  And your screenshot shows that the Cookie Cutter tool is visible in the side tool bar.  Click on the Cookie Cutter tool (1) and the Crop Tool (2) will be available for you to select in the Tool Options bin at the bottom.  Or you could type the keyboard shortcut "C" a couple of times and the crop tool will reappear. 

Snap10_2019.09.18_17h42m37s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks Greg, figured that out after I posted. Feel a bit stupid now! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines