Highlighted

Missing photos in Albums PSE 9?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently I have encountered a problem with Albums in The Organiser part of PSE9.

I created a new album, gave it a name, and loaded 16 photos onto it.

I then went to Edit, called up the album in the Project Bin, but only got 4 photos.

I checked the album in Organiser and there were my 16 photos.

They just never all made it over to the Editing suite.

I did the whole process again using a different album name and still got the same 4 'rogue' photos.

After a third attempt I gave up and posted this problem hoping someone could assist me to get out of this blockage.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

anthonyc29430958  wrote

I then went to Edit, called up the album in the Project Bin,

Why make things complicated?

Select (highlight) the files of the album in the organizer and use the option to open in the editor. The selected files (from the album or not) will all open and be found in the photo bin.

To open selected files, either use the menu 'Editor' (top right) or right click and choose 'full edit'.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing photos in Albums PSE 9?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just recently I have encountered a problem with Albums in The Organiser part of PSE9.

I created a new album, gave it a name, and loaded 16 photos onto it.

I then went to Edit, called up the album in the Project Bin, but only got 4 photos.

I checked the album in Organiser and there were my 16 photos.

They just never all made it over to the Editing suite.

I did the whole process again using a different album name and still got the same 4 'rogue' photos.

After a third attempt I gave up and posted this problem hoping someone could assist me to get out of this blockage.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

anthonyc29430958  wrote

Select (highlight) the files of the album in the organizer and use the option to open in the editor. The selected files (from the album or not) will all open and be found in the photo bin.

To open selected files, either use the menu 'Editor' (top right) or right click and choose 'full edit'.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Elements

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anthonyc29430958  wrote

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this, problem solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2019 0