• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing "Expand Button" for version sets in Elements 2019

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently installed PS Elements 2019. My version sets show up in Organizer, but I am unable to expand them. There is no Expand Button to right of thumbnail, and the Expand Items command found in in Edit does not function. Found in a Google Search that Sets can be expanded by using "Ctrl + D". This works but it totally changes the appearance of thumbnails in Organizer.

Anyone else experience this, and can offer solution?

Thanks, John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

That is the expected behavior of the Organizer.  You must be in the Details view of the grid in order to expand version sets and stacks. Ctrl+D toggles the Details view on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is the expected behavior of the Organizer.  You must be in the Details view of the grid in order to expand version sets and stacks. Ctrl+D toggles the Details view on and off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got it! Thanks for the reply.

But why is it that my search in PSE Help document do not reference this?

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jthinpa  wrote

But why is it that my search in PSE Help document do not reference this?

John

I agree that it is difficult to find this information.  You may want to take a look at this section of the Help document to get a better understanding of the Media grid and some of its buried secrets, like what the tiny icons in the corner of a thumbnail mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines