Highlighted

Mistake downloading elements 2019 selected wrong version did not get tags

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I down loaded elements 2019 I selected wrong version and did not get tags and pictures duplicated from previous version. How do I correct and delete duplicates.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you selected the wrong version.  If I understand you correctly, go to File>Manage Catalogs and select the Convert button.  A new dialog will open.  If your catalogs are in the default location, the "correct version" catalog will be listed.  Select it, and click Convert.  Once the conversion has been completed, you can open the catalog. 

If the "correct version" catalog is not listed, check the box to Show Previously Converted Catalogs.  Or if you do not store your catalogs in the default position, you may need to browse for it using the Find More Catalogs button.

Snap10_2019.04.10_15h45m19s_001_.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mistake downloading elements 2019 selected wrong version did not get tags

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I down loaded elements 2019 I selected wrong version and did not get tags and pictures duplicated from previous version. How do I correct and delete duplicates.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Greg_S. | Adobe Community Professional

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you selected the wrong version.  If I understand you correctly, go to File>Manage Catalogs and select the Convert button.  A new dialog will open.  If your catalogs are in the default location, the "correct version" catalog will be listed.  Select it, and click Convert.  Once the conversion has been completed, you can open the catalog. 

If the "correct version" catalog is not listed, check the box to Show Previously Converted Catalogs.  Or if you do not store your catalogs in the default position, you may need to browse for it using the Find More Catalogs button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2019 1
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Greg, now I have all my tags.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2019 0