Mojave and Photo Elements

May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Mojave for my Mac.  I only have photo elements 6 and bridge which will not work now with Mojave and is saying that I will need to update.  What's my best option at this point??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mojave and Photo Elements

May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Mojave for my Mac.  I only have photo elements 6 and bridge which will not work now with Mojave and is saying that I will need to update.  What's my best option at this point??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dv44744999,

Photoshop Elements 6 is a legacy product and has not been tested for Mac OS Mojave. So officially we've not discovered any compatibility issues. It should not work on Mac OS Mojave as per the below system requirements.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0
May 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's my best option at this point??

Upgrade to Elements 2019.

Check the price for a new full version. They're often cheaper than the upgrades.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 02, 2019 0