• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moodboard Template

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to make a moodboard template for the bathroom which has the collection of bathroom fixtures. I would need about 14 photos.  I have element 15.  Please help 🙂  I want to make a collage like the sample pic at the bottom

Farmhouse-Bathroom-Mood-Board

TOPICS
Creative , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

1. Prepare each of the items individually. For example, item #1 can be selected using the rectangular marquee tool, Then save this as a file.

2. Item #5 probably is best selected using the lasso tool, then saved,

3. After you have prepared everything, do the math to figure out how large your canvas needs to be.

Go to File>New>blank file, enter the dimensions, resolution (240px/in), background color to suit.

4. Go to File>place. Point to the items that you have saved and position them on the can

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if my YouTube Video helps – making a manual collage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Prepare each of the items individually. For example, item #1 can be selected using the rectangular marquee tool, Then save this as a file.

2. Item #5 probably is best selected using the lasso tool, then saved,

3. After you have prepared everything, do the math to figure out how large your canvas needs to be.

Go to File>New>blank file, enter the dimensions, resolution (240px/in), background color to suit.

4. Go to File>place. Point to the items that you have saved and position them on the canvas. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines