• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements 11 to the Cloud.

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm considering various cloud alternatives for backing up my Windows 10 PC files to replace the EHD that I currently use. Since we also own ipads and iphones as a family this would ideally be Icloud. Unfortunately I have Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 11 running on the PC with c. 60000 photos and videos. Can I back up catalogues ad folders from these applications on Icloud and if not would upgrading to more recent versions of the software change the solution? Alternatively can I back up my photo video files to Icloud and just back up my Photoshop & Premiere Elements catalogues to the EHD or do they have to be in the same place?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Application files and catalogs for Photoshop Elements and Premiere Elements must be stored locally on your computer. 

Also, make sure that you keep a backup on an external storage: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/backup-restore-move-catalog-photoshop.html#Backingupyo...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines