• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple catalogs in Photoshop elements

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded Elements 2021. I have my photos arranged in 3 catalogs but Elements has only recognised and imported one of them. How do I find the others to import them? I am running the program on a Mac using osCatalina.

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you click on the 'convert' button, the organizer searches for other catalogs in the default location and shows the full list of those catalogs. You may have to tick the option to also show already converted catalogs. If you don't find a catalog (for instance it's in a custom location on another drive) you have to navigate to the real location of that catalog (button to show more).

You can do a search in the finder for files named 'catalog.pseXXdb', XX being the version number of the catalog, ie catalog.pse18db for PSE 2020. The catalog folder includes this database file.

I am a Windows user, I don't know if there is something specific to Macs or Catalina.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines