• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple pictures to Facebook from Organizer

Participant ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often upload many pictures, sometimes 50 or more, to a single Facebook page.  To do this, I open a folder onto Desktop, and then drag a load of pictures from Organizer.  I then upload from Facebook. I wonder if you could do this in a simpler way straight from Organizer.  I can do this for Twitter, just drag up to 4 pictures.  Thanks.  I am in the UK.

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Advocate , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, Facebook changed their API (the way that Facebook talks to other applications) a few years ago which means Adobe Photoshop Elements no longer supports sharing images directly from the application (unlike Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo & YouTube).

If you want some more options to play with, try using File > Export as New File(s)... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Just to be clear, yes it is true that the option to upload directly from the Organizer to FB is no longer available, but you can still click and drag a photo from the Organizer's Media grid to a FB post.  But apparently there is a 4 MB limit.  I got the following message when I mistakenly tried to upload a raw file.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.03.25_15h28m05s_010_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Organizer uses standard Windows protocols that allow you to click and drag files from the Media grid to a Facebook post.  I have never used this method with 50+ files.  But I assume the only potential limitation is your RAM and your bandwidth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately, Facebook changed their API (the way that Facebook talks to other applications) a few years ago which means Adobe Photoshop Elements no longer supports sharing images directly from the application (unlike Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo & YouTube).

If you want some more options to play with, try using File > Export as New File(s)... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope not from organizer.  Adobe stopped playing nice with major social media a few years back . the way your doing it is fine.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, yes it is true that the option to upload directly from the Organizer to FB is no longer available, but you can still click and drag a photo from the Organizer's Media grid to a FB post.  But apparently there is a 4 MB limit.  I got the following message when I mistakenly tried to upload a raw file.

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.03.25_15h28m05s_010_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines