• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Music score becomes mixed with other score error [Locked]

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2019 Feb 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I place a music score on the timeline, it will often become corrupted. By corrupted, I mean there will be segments from a different score mixed in with the original. It seems to be related to changing the length of the content of one or more video clips either manually or by ’delete and close gap’Bin the vicinity of the score. I have tried deleting the score and then placing it again, but corruption persists. It’s a show-stopper. Has anyone had this issue? and has anyone found a solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe software are you using?

You've posted in the Photoshop Elements forum. Are you looking for the Premiere Elements forum? or something else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I posted it in Premier Elements now. I do not see an option to delete it from Photoshop forum though?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines