• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My serial number does not work in Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded and installed a copy of Elements 2021 after puchasing a serial number. I entered the srial number and it seemed to work but then I accidentally deleted the 2021 version of Elements when I meant to delete an earlier version. I downloaded it again but when I try to enter the 24 digit code it will not accept it. What can I do?

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

You may want to go to Adobe Customer Service for help with that if you are positive that you have the right serial number:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to go to Adobe Customer Service for help with that if you are positive that you have the right serial number:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm curious:  How much did you pay?   If it was only $29 from a questionble web site- kiss your money goodbye.   The make money by selling illeagal copies of OEM and educational liscenses- over and over , and over...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines