Highlighted

need answer

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fooling around with the Elements collage options. I made a collage. Now I want to open it in the Editor and get a pop up message that what I want can not be done until I finish something else. I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to finish or how to do it. unknown command.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need answer

Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm fooling around with the Elements collage options. I made a collage. Now I want to open it in the Editor and get a pop up message that what I want can not be done until I finish something else. I have no idea what it is I'm supposed to finish or how to do it. unknown command.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 19, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try closing the message and clicking the Editor button at the bottom. You may have some work that needs saving and closing.

Have a look at my YouTube Collage Video which may be helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!!!! I'm going to post another question because something is getting on my nerves , please respond 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0