Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need download for PSE 12 [Topic renamed by moderator]

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I know the thread is now long out of date.  I have PE 12 which isn't the latest but does for my purposes.  It is registered, I have the serial number and it is shown on my profile in the registered products etc.  I now have a new computer and want to re-download it onto that machine. 

I have looked at all the advice on all the forums, internet etc but always draw a blank when it comes to a link to the actual download - it is nowhere to be found.  All I get is links to the latest versions of various packages etc but I don't need them.  I just want to re-download what I have.  How can I do that?  

Maybe it is no longer available.  Please let me know.  Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have branched and moved this discussion to Photoshop Elements forum for you.

Here is a link to download PS Elements 12.  Follow the VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS on that page or it won't work. 

https://prodesigntools.com/photoshop-elements-12-direct-download-links-premiere.html

Adobe may remove these links at anytime without notice.  So keep a backup installer in a safe place in case you need it again.

==============

Beware of fake Adobe reps offering to sell you software or take control of your computer.  It's a scam.  Run away!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, Nancy.  I'll have a look at that and the other solution also suggested today. 

Hopefully one of them will work. 

Len 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was your original purchase of Elements 12 via download or DVD?  If you purchased a download directly from Adobe, a link should be available in your Adobe.com profile.  (I realize you may have already been there.)  In the Manage your account section, click on the Register a product link and then look at your Order History or My Products.  (I have always had DVDs so I'm not sure where the download link would be.) 

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, February 3, 2020_12h54m26s_000_.png

If a link isn't there, then by all means try Nancy's solution. 

If you are still having trouble, you can initiate a chat session with an Adobe support staffer.  Explain that you purchased an Elements 12 download from Adobe but a download link isn't available in your account.

If you didn't purchase from Adobe or if you only had a (lost) DVD, Adobe will no longer help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanks for the reply. 

My original purchase was by download but there is no link to any download in my profile. Just the details of the product, serial number and date of purchase are pretty well all there is (I don't have it open right now).  Certainly no link to a download.  It seems that trying Nancy's solution is the way to go.

Thanks for the help so far. 

Len 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines