• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need DOWNLOAD LINK for Photoshop Elements 7

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Elements 7 on disc, but my install media has been damaged. I have the registration code and have registered the product in my Adobe account; however I am unable to find any way to download the software.

A live chat with Adobe support assured me it could be found here, but I find myself in an endless loop of instructions which only pertain to orders made direct through Adobe.

I am migrating to Windows 10 and would like to re-install Elements 7, which I purchased and have a valid key for.

Could someone please provide a (working) link to download Elements 7?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no download link for version 7.  It was only available on disc.

PSE 2020 is on sale now:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements/whats-new.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If a download link is still available for Elements 7, you may be able to get it from Adobe Customer Care.  Try going to this webpage and use the Contact Us links available there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A new W10 computer would surely benefit from the latest software. There are some good Black Friday deals around presently for Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

" If a download link is still available for Elements 7"

It isn't.  A member of Adobe staff, I think it might have been Jeff Wright, said that version 10 is the oldest download available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

" If a download link is still available for Elements 7"

It isn't.  A member of Adobe staff, I think it might have been Jeff Wright, said that version 10 is the oldest download available. 

What I can say is that older PSE versions like my old PSE6 were NEVER available by download. I did skip the versions 7 to 9 and PSE10 is indeed available. I think the first version to be downloaded at that time was PSE8. Anyway, the license key was linked to the physical CD, so there is no record at Adobe for those old versions. At that time, we were used to copying the contents of the installation DVDs as a backup. I still have such copies for PSE4 and 5 with their respective keys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines