• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to reinstall [was: replace] Elements 15

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2019 Jun 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While attending to a problem with my Desktop, the prominent manufacturer destroyed ALL my files while replacing Windows 10 on it.  Is there any possibility that Adobe can/will download a replacement for my Elements 15 system?

Thank you.

- Norm.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

starroute  wrote

Is there any possibility that Adobe can/will download a replacement for my Elements 15 system?

Norm,

You can download from here:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Assuming that you registered the product upon initial purchase, the serial number should be available in your Adobe account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help.  I have downloaded the replacement Elements 15 and have it on my start display.  But when I select it,  I cant get it to run/open.  I get referred back to the folder in File.  Is there something I need to do to get the Elements 15 activated or authorized to run?   (As you can see, I have a low knowledge level...) 

- Norm.       

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

starroute  wrote

But when I select it,  I cant get it to run/open.  I get referred back to the folder in File. 

Please elaborate.

Do you get any error messages?

Have you had a recent WIN10 update?

How long ago  did the shop reformat your hard drive?

Do other applications work properly? Did you have to reinstall these yourself or did the shop do this for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help;  I have the Elements 15 installed now

- Norm.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the replacement Elements 15 and have it on my start display.

You've downloaded the Elements 15 installer? An .exe file?

Have you installed it? i.e. double clicked on the exe file (after it has downloaded) and followed the prompts.

That will install the software. It is then ready for use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if this might be the issue?

Error: | Elements | Windows 10

Take note of this:

Note:

The Photoshop Elements version number depends on the product’s version installed on your system. For example, for 2018 the folder name should be 16.0, for version 15 the folder name should be 15.0, and for version 14 the folder name should be 14.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear User,

If you have just downloaded and have not installed the Software, please use the setup.exe to install the software. The EXE file can be found inside the downloaded folder.

Once downloaded, Do you have your Serial key that was delivered with the product, when you purchased it? If you have it, please follow the on screen instructions to activate the software. In case if you still face issues - Please share some screenshots for reference, so we can help you.

Also you might want to give a try to the latest version of Elements: Download Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines