• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Computer

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am needing to switch computers but I don't know how or if I can switch PS Elements 15. Is there a way I can reinstall PSE on my new computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You install the same way you did the 1st time... put your disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked, or download the installer and enter your serial number when asked

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2440696 to download program installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Correctly suggested by John, just one more suggestion point to add:

Before you Install and enter the License key into your new computer, please Sign-out of the id from your old one.

In the product, under HELP tab, you would find the option to sign-out. This is to avoid any difficulties while registering the product on the new computer with the same key.

Enjoy using Elements 15 on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines