Highlighted

New old guy need help 2020 Elements

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have succeeded in bringing my photo folder (200 photos) into Organizer from a folder on my IMac hard drive  I can see the thumbnails (in organizer)  

Firstly I would like to see the photos (one at a time) in a larger format so I can remove the photos that I don't to keeep.  I want to be able to improve them in the Editor... I can't seem to find out how I can make them appear in Editor.  

I am using Elements 2020, on an IMac

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New old guy need help 2020 Elements

New Here ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have succeeded in bringing my photo folder (200 photos) into Organizer from a folder on my IMac hard drive  I can see the thumbnails (in organizer)  

Firstly I would like to see the photos (one at a time) in a larger format so I can remove the photos that I don't to keeep.  I want to be able to improve them in the Editor... I can't seem to find out how I can make them appear in Editor.  

I am using Elements 2020, on an IMac

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I know nothing about Macs.

On Windows, if you double-click on an image, it will appear in Single Image View.  In other words, only one image is visible on the screen.   You should also have a Zoom slider that adjusts the size of images in the grid.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.31_16h11m05s_006_.png

To open a file in the Editor, you can select the file and

• click on the Editor button in the lower tool bar, or
  • right-click and choose Edit with Photoshop Elements Editor from the context menu, or
  • use a keyboard shortcut which on a Mac should be Cmd+I.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.31_16h16m08s_000_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 31, 2020 0