• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new product

Engaged ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not pleased with my purchase. So far, I have run into a problem that is pretty serious. How many more will I find? For now, I am checking out the frames that can be added to a photo. I counted about 120 frames but only two (2) of them were allowed to be downloaded for my photo. ALL the rest had little blur triangels on them and I recieved an error message each time I wanted to use the frame! I want to know what is going on. This sistuation needs to be remedied.  I just purchased Photoshop Elements 2020 and have a serial number, so I know I purchased it! Useing on windows 10.  I am sure hoping I don't find any more problems. I would appreciate someone helping me.  

TOPICS
Bug , How to , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

If you have registered your PSE and have internet access and are logged in to your Adobe account, you should be able to download the frames. Only a few frames are included with the original installation, the rest are downloaded as you need them. The download only takes a few seconds.
I hope this helps.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Walter's post doesn't resolve your issue, it would be helpful if you told us what the error message says.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines