New PSE software - How do I stop the constant pop up advertisements on my laptop for Adobe products?

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is ridiculous - I have constant popups on my computer (on and off the internet) trying to get me to buy more Adobe products. I just spent $150 on PSE and Premiere Elements and downloaded them last week.

I need to find the option to turn these off...thanks for any help you can give. The Notification Center in my computer settings doesn't have an option for Adobe, and notifications are turned off.

You can't sell things by making people mad, by the way. Marketers just don't seem to get it, I never read or click through, or buy anything from popups. I guess they need to keep coming up with this garbage to justify their jobs.

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS and version of Elements are you using?

What popups are you getting?  Please provide a screenshot. 

In my experience, when I open an older version of Elements, a popup will come up once or twice to buy a newer version.  But that will usually go away.  I just opened Elements 12 and 2020, and didn't get any popup.  (Admittedly, that may be because I own the latest versions too.)  I agree with you that this can be annoying.  If you give me the details of what you are seeing, I will try to find out if there is a way to turn it off. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines