• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New User

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I install Adobe Elements (2020) (not Cloud) to more than one computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 02, 2020 Sep 02, 2020

You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active licence. You can then install the product on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I went to that site and after trying to find the product, I guess Photoshop Element 2018, even though I have 2020. The explanation is so confusing I really don't know if the answer is there, but it is very hard to understand.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install your product on up to two computers. If you want to move your product to a new computer, simply choose Help > Sign Out in the product from one of the computers that has an active licence. You can then install the product on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to be a little more precise, you can install the program on as many computers as you want.  But you can only activate the program on two computers at a time.  And you can only use the program on one computer at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines