Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Color PSE 14

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I use PSE14 and have always been able to pull a photo from the photo bin into the working area and it be the same as when I put it in the photo bin.  Yesterday I almost dropped the computer when both dogs jumped up on my lap.  Now when I pull a photo in, it is black and white.

I know I hit something by accident but since I never changed the colors, I don't know what to do to correct it.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks in advance!

Lynita

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

With the offending image open, try Image>Mode>RGB Color.  Hope this makes things right for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the offending image open, try Image>Mode>RGB Color.  Hope this makes things right for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES!  

I tried doing that last night and it was checked as RGB and it didn't work.  But it did this tine.  No telling what I was doing wrong.

I can't thank you enough!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines