• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NO CURSOR VISABLE IN PHOTSHOP ELEMENTS 15

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I JUST UPDATED TO ELEMENTS 15 AND THE CURSOR WOKED WHEN I OPENED THE PROGRAM THE FIRST TIME IN A MESSAGE TO BACK UP MY FILE.  I BACKED THEM UP AND REOPENED ELEMENTS AND I COULD NOT SEE THE CURSOR.

FURTHERMORE THE CURSOR IS OPERATIVE IN PHOTO EDITOR BUT NOT ORGANIZER

I USE A WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM AND A KENSINGTON SLIMBLADE TRACKBALL AND HAVE NO OTHER ISSUES WITH MY TRACKBALL.

HELP, I CAN'T USE THE PRODUCT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in collage view? If so try pressing Ctrl+D to switch to the default thumbnail view.

Are you able to scroll by turning the ball clockwise or counter clockwise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2016 Nov 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Instructions to resolve this issue is available at Mouse cursor not visible or menus not opening in Adobe Elements Organizer

Let us know if you are still facing any issue.

Thanks,

Anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

JUST SAW THIS REPLY FOR THE FIRST TIME. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE ELEMENTS 15 SINCE I PURCHASED IT.  TRIED YOUR SOLUTION ONE NO HELP.  I NAVIGATED TO THE ARE TO:

Enter the string key ForceAngleGraphics and set its value to 1. BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHERE TO TYPE THE STRING KEY.

I HAVE BEEN USING AMAZON BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO USE ELEMENTS.  THIS IS MY THIRD PRODUCE AND HAVE ALWAYS LIKED IT.  HELP 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines