• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No discounts in UK

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each time i open elements, it tells me about a better deal to upgrade and offers $59.99 but only if you live in USA or Canada. Can anyone explain why the UK does not get the same deal. I also wanted to check out a self reported authorised adobe reseller who was offering Elements 2020 for a much lower price  and see if they were indeed an authorised retailer. I contacted the on line chat, got put through to technical for some reason, they did not give any explanations but just confirmed that the cost of upgrade in the UK is £70.91. I do want to upgrade but why does it cost more in the UK, seems a little unfair

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Advocate , Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

I'm a US resident and couldn't agree with you more.  How could this be?!  I went here out of curiosity and see that the discount also applies to the good people in the UK.  More likely, the promo popping up on your screen is due to human error, or so it seems.   

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

John Lewis have had one of the best black Friday deals at £53.99 but no longer have on-line stock. You may possibly find something in a nearby store. Otherwise shop around. If you also edit video the combo Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements is often the best buy.

Adobe has always had separate pricing for separate regions and in Europe those have usually been a bit higher than in the US. Although you often need to compare prices after including State sales tax.

https://www.johnlewis.com/adobe-photoshop-elements-2020-photo-editing-software/p4781660

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Looks like a good deal Michel as 69,00€ at Amazon France.

Always best to shop around.

@derekhendry Amazon UK probabaly have stock at the link posted by Phinny

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a US resident and couldn't agree with you more.  How could this be?!  I went here out of curiosity and see that the discount also applies to the good people in the UK.  More likely, the promo popping up on your screen is due to human error, or so it seems.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Lewis have had one of the best black Friday deals at £53.99 but no longer have on-line stock. You may possibly find something in a nearby store. Otherwise shop around. If you also edit video the combo Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements is often the best buy.

Adobe has always had separate pricing for separate regions and in Europe those have usually been a bit higher than in the US. Although you often need to compare prices after including State sales tax.

https://www.johnlewis.com/adobe-photoshop-elements-2020-photo-editing-software/p4781660

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In France, we generally get those promotion prices later, but this year there are other vendors offering 48,99 euros for PSE2020 download (Mac or Win).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like a good deal Michel as 69,00€ at Amazon France.

Always best to shop around.

@derekhendry Amazon UK probabaly have stock at the link posted by Phinny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines