• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No map, Photoshop Elements 19

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Photoshop Elements 19 and Windows 10.

When I chose "Places" in Organizer I can not see the map anymore! There is just a grey colour where the map should be.

What is wrong??

Hope someone can help me.

Lena-H

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lena,

Sorry that you see a grey color box instead of the Map module in Photoshop Elements 2019. That should not be happening, let us help make this right. 

Could you please take a look at this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop-Elements/I-can-t-get-the-the-map-view-to-work-in-quot-Place... and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

I succeded when I used Woodstock’s solution! I use a dock (HP) and it seems to work in the same way as Woodstock’s. When I open PSE 19 on my laptop and then duplicate the monitor, I can see the map again. Nice!

Best regards

Lena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a misstake - Woodstock had the same problem as I but  the slution was in the reply from shelleyp97115270

Lena-H

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update Lena, Glad to know that the issue has been sorted by one of our experts suggestion. 

Feel free to update this discussion if you have any additional query.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines