Highlighted

No response when reopen PS Elements

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using PS Elements 2019. The software is not responding when reopening it.

I close it one time and click the icon to reopen it but no response.

I need to end the task in task manager then click the icon again in order to reopen it.

I tried the following:

Uncheck graphic accelarator 

use on a newly installed PC( same )

Would anyone has any idea how to make it reopen for the second time without needing to end the task?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No response when reopen PS Elements

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm using PS Elements 2019. The software is not responding when reopening it.

I close it one time and click the icon to reopen it but no response.

I need to end the task in task manager then click the icon again in order to reopen it.

I tried the following:

Uncheck graphic accelarator 

use on a newly installed PC( same )

Would anyone has any idea how to make it reopen for the second time without needing to end the task?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 21, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you opening from the Home Screen? Try making a desktop shortcut to launch the Editor directly. Navigate to:

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2020

Inside the Photoshop Elements 2020 folder scroll down to the files beginning with “P”

Right-click on PhotohopElementsEditor (the application) and choose Send to >> Desktop (create shortcut)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2019 0