• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Scanner detected

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Photoshop Elements 2020 and my Canon Pixma MG7520 is no long recognized as a scanner. My installion of PE 2011 which I have used for years also no longer recognizes my scanner.  Element 08 still does recognize the scanner..  Suggestions of a fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2019 Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scanner technology has change in recent years. Use whatever works and import into Organizer from the saved folder.

The WIA or TWAIN interface may be OS dependent. So it could be necessary to scan directly to a folder outside of Elements, as tiff or jpeg, depending on your system; then import into Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please confirm which operating system is running on your machine and please share the steps you are following to scan images in Photoshop Elements 2020.

Thanks,

Rupali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Operating System is Windows 10 on an HP Intel I7 (950) 3.2Ghz processor with 8Gb RAM.  Try to scan by going to commands "File/Import" in Photoshop Elements.  This was the method I used sucessfully in Elements 11 for years.  On  Elements 8 the model # of the printer actually showed up as an option with WIA support.

I am able to scan through the printers software to a folder..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Reloaded Printer Drivers and Software from Canon website. WIA Scanner function now WORKS !!! Another reminder to update drivers on a regular basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines