Highlighted

Not enough memory

May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the trial Version of Elements 2018. When I try to save a file, I get a Message "Could not Complete the Save command becausre there is not enough memory (RAM)". Is there a (simple) fix on this or should I choose another editing program? I should mention that I have used earlier Versions for many years but this is the first time I have trouble...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

If your using windows 10 and got the new Spring update see here entry #12 for the registry fix until microsoft and/or adobe issue a permanent fix.

Photoshop Elements 2018 memory problems - unable to edit and save files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not enough memory

May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the trial Version of Elements 2018. When I try to save a file, I get a Message "Could not Complete the Save command becausre there is not enough memory (RAM)". Is there a (simple) fix on this or should I choose another editing program? I should mention that I have used earlier Versions for many years but this is the first time I have trouble...

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jeff_Arola | Adobe Community Professional

If your using windows 10 and got the new Spring update see here entry #12 for the registry fix until microsoft and/or adobe issue a permanent fix.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 Like

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it worked, and was easy to put in effect.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was baffled by the explanation for changing the registry so I went through the chat option on Microsoft support. The tech guy there restored my version of Windows 10 to where it was before the recent update. Hey Presto! Adobe is working fine.

He went in through via my settings menu, so perhaps this is something we can all do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines