• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not enough RAM memory [Duplicate discussion. Locked.]

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I posted earlier:  (I'm about as computer illiterate as can be. It's a new laptop that has 4GB DDR4 system memory and 1TB hard drive storage, whatever all that implies. There's barely anything on it. I'm learning PSE and was able to save a project with no problem. When I went to save another project 3 minutes later, I was not able to. I kept getting the "not enough RAM memory" pop up. I've read through some of the solutions, but they all appear very intimidating and beyond my know how.).            

Now I'm being told by Adobe that Windows 10 is not compatible with PSE 18 and that I need to pay $99.00 to upgrade to PSE 20. I think this is rather unfair. Does anybody have a different solution?

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>> So I posted earlier:

Best if you continue the conversation in the earlier discussion rather than creating a brand new discussion on exactly the same issue.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop-Elements/Not-enough-RAM-space-on-new-laptop/m-p/10697400

The people who responded to your previous discussion may be monitoring that for further updates from you. They won't know you've created a brand new discussion here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines