• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Now update at version 19

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, in my Elements 19 the update field is grey, that menas not activ. Why. The product is registed.

Here my systeminformtions for reference.

• Elements Organizer 19.0.0.0
    Core-Version: 19.0 (20210126.m.155261)
    Sprachversion: 19.0 (20210126.m.155261)
    Aktueller Katalog:
    Katalogname: Digitalkamera
    Speicherort des Katalogs: C:\ProgramData\Adobe\Elements Organizer\Catalogs\Digitalkamera\
    Größe des Katalogs: 123 MB
    Größe des Katalog-Cache: 1 GB
    System:
    Betriebssystem: Windows 10
    Betriebssystem-Version: 10.0
    Systemarchitektur: Intel Prozessor Familie:6 Modell:14 Stepping:11 mit MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2
    Integrierter Speicher: 7,9 GB
    Freier Speicher: 2,4 GB
  • I have serious problems with Camera RAW editor. Actuell I use the version 13.00.612. Edeting is really slow, stops working, hangs up.... Just crasy. Cutting function is unusable, freezing.
  • Before Elements 19 I worled with Elements 17. No problem with this version to edit RAW files.

Whats wrong?

Shall I deinstall version 19, but this is no option for me, because to main reason to purchase Version 19 was the updated RAW import machine for my brandnew Panasonic Lumix camera.

Regards

TOPICS
Actions , Crash or freeze , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the latest updates, that's why your update fields is greyed out. It only becomes active when there is a new update available for PSE.

Your problem is linked with the latest version of ACR for Elements (13.0). The interface has been seriously changed in the full Photoshop version and Elements is following. The new interface has been seriously criticized in the feedback forum for Photoshop, especially the crop tool. It's worse for Elements because the help file has not been updated to document the new way the tools are working.

I also have a Win 10 computer with 8 GB RAM. I did not notice any loss in speed in general and especially when batch editing many files. However, like you, I consider that the crop tool is unusable even if you manage to understand how it is meant to be used. As I also have Photoshop with ACR 13.2 on the same computer, I can compare the speed of use in Photoshop and Elements ACR. The speed is normal in Photoshop. According to the feedback forum, Photoshop uses the GPU to manage the crop tool as well as other sliders. There is no sign of GPU use with Elements.

This has been discussed in previous posts.

Other users with more powerful computers seem to manage the crop tool nearly correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@MichelBParis

I'm having similar issues with the Crop tool in ACR for Elements 13.0 on my system with 16GB RAM. Having to resort to using the cursor keys to move the image around precisely.

On the other hand, ACR for Photoshop 13.2 is as smooth as silk - I don't have a dedicated graphics card (just an integrated AMD Radeon RX Vega 6). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have now installed Elements 2020 on another very similar PC und this work well.

No problem at all in die RAW Editor😂

For me a possible solution seem to step back to 2020.

I will install tomorrow 2020 an my standart PC an see whats going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines