• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number of Users Question

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question: I am considering purchasing Elements 2021 to teach a post-processing class to 7th & 8th graders at an inner-city Middle School. The specs say that I can install Elements on up to two computers. If I purchase 6 copies of Elements and install the software on 12 computers will 12 students be able to use their computers installed Elements at the same time? Thank you for your help.

Dan Chavez

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The EULA for off the shelf purchases states you can only use 1 computer at a time if installed on two computers.

There are always deals for educators.

CC apps are only $5 a month- that means the full version of  photoshop would cost less than purchasing Phtosohop elements.  The interface for phtoshop can be overwhelming for younger users---- in the district where I teach al lthe Cloud apps are available to grades 7 and above- middle school here is grades 5 and 6---- photoshop elements would provide a less intimidating interface.

Read this:   

Value Incentive Program guide (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>>>The specs say that I can install Elements on up to two computers. If I purchase 6 copies of Elements and install the software on 12 computers will 12 students be able to use their computers installed Elements at the same time? 

• Retail licensing is aimed at individuals. not educational environments.
  • Each license is tied to a separate Adobe ID.
  • One license entitles you to two activations, but you can only use them one at a time. This is really for using the same software at work and, later, at home on a different computer.
  • So, in your scenario, you'd have to buy 12 separate licenses (each with two activations) and each would be registered to a separate Adobe ID.

There are much better deals available from Adobe for educational environments such as yours. They also offer centralised administration so you can keep track of the licences, re-deploy them as required etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Do you have a link for Adobe educational environments?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the clarification. Do you have a link for Adobe educational enviroments? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines