• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Number Photo Collage

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I just started a business creating and selling edible icing images for cakes. I can't seem to find out if Elements has  a feature to create a photo collage with a number template.

I am also needing to insert a photo onto another photo but can not work out how. My icing image photos go onto cake mockup photos. 

Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

The optimal way to do this is to do it manually.

In Editor, Expert tab, go to File>new>blank file and and enter the dimensions of the collage. This will be the background layer..  Then, copy/paste each image. Each image will come in on a separate layer. If you have 6 images, you should have 7 layers - - - Background + 6 image layers.

Activate the type tool and number the images appropriately.

As for placing the icing on the cake, use one of the selection tools to select the icing, e.g. selection

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2019 Nov 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The optimal way to do this is to do it manually.

In Editor, Expert tab, go to File>new>blank file and and enter the dimensions of the collage. This will be the background layer..  Then, copy/paste each image. Each image will come in on a separate layer. If you have 6 images, you should have 7 layers - - - Background + 6 image layers.

Activate the type tool and number the images appropriately.

As for placing the icing on the cake, use one of the selection tools to select the icing, e.g. selection brush or lasso tool, then copy the selection to the clipboard and paste it on the cake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines