Highlighted

OLD VERSIONS

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOLKS: I have made to upgrade my Elements 19 to the new 2020 version on my mac running Catalina. When I do that, I would like to remove the older versions that are still on my computer because I was afraid to remove them. Will Elements 2020 be harmed if I remove the older versions ( going back to 13)? I am not a computer guru so I look for a little help herre.

THANK YOU in advance

Jim Helmick

Hi,

Elements 2020 will not be affected on removing any of the other versions. You can go ahead with it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

OLD VERSIONS

Explorer ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FOLKS: I have made to upgrade my Elements 19 to the new 2020 version on my mac running Catalina. When I do that, I would like to remove the older versions that are still on my computer because I was afraid to remove them. Will Elements 2020 be harmed if I remove the older versions ( going back to 13)? I am not a computer guru so I look for a little help herre.

THANK YOU in advance

Jim Helmick

Hi,

Elements 2020 will not be affected on removing any of the other versions. You can go ahead with it.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got APE 2019 for Mac running on Catalina.  I installed but when I went to register on Adobe's website it came back - 

"An error appeared while registering your product" - Does APE 2019 not work with Catalina?  Is that why you upgraded?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you receive the same error message constantly, or was it a one-time occurrence?

Thanks,

Medha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem ended up being that APE 2019 for Mac did not like being installed on Mac OSX Catalina (10.15). I was able to install APE 2019 on another Mac running Mojave and the installer worked perfectly. I purchased APE 2020 and the installation worked great on my Mac running Catalina.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elements 2020 is compatible with Mac OS Catalina, so you shouldn't face any issues while using it. Hope you have a great time exploring the latest release!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did and thanks. It worked.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
arizrngr LATEST
Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP.\

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2019 0