Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On PC Photoshop Elements 13 "on maximum computers" error

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Forum,
Trying to install Photoshop Elements 13 on new PC machine - being told I'm at my maximum computers.
Original computer I installed it on crashed - no way to recover it. I bought a 2nd computer and installed it there, at which reached my maximum. Now that 2nd computer is dying I have uninstalled from 2nd computer and tried to install on new 3rd computer. However, despite having uninstalled on 2nd computer, it says I'm still at my maximum. After having me uninstall and reinstall on 3rd computer twice I still get the same message. After 3 hours, Adobe Support says they can't help me anymore and sent me to you.
What can I do to fix this?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Support should not have sent you here.

Go back to Adobe chat and only ask to have your activations reset:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...Chat and Agent Larger.png

Note: You need to go to Help > Deactivate or Help > Sign out before uninstalling to deactivate from a computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines