• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online Tutorials

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, for most of the online tutorials, i get a "502 Bad Gateway" message.

TOPICS
Bug , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the links that you are having issues with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having exactly the same problem, getting 'Bad Gateway' when I select a tutorial. Any advise appreciated.

Thanks,

Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the ones that are missing are all the older Photoshop Element 13 videos - probably the ones from Jan Kabili's Photoshop Elements 13 Essentials training course on Lynda.com (now LinkedIn Learning), which has now been retired.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Phil, I have been seeing this for links to the Adobe HelpX files.  I am reporting this to the powers that be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, each one of the tutorials referenced above by @Marco5C68 is an OLD tutorial based on PSE13.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It seems you are facing an issue getting online tutorials for Adobe Elements.

Please click the links below to download the reference guides.

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Adobe Premiere Elements

Adobe Organizer

Hope this helps

Regards

Dhananjay Sati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dhananjay,

Thanks for the links but nothing happens when I click on them.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're PDF files so you might want to right-click the links and select "Save link as" to save the PDFs on your computer. (I'm using the Microsoft Edge browser, but whichever web browser you're using there'll be the same option but possibly worded slightly differently).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They're PDF files so you might want to right-click the links and select "Save link as" to save the PDFs on your computer. (I'm using the Microsoft Edge browser, but whichever web browser you're using there'll be the same option but possibly worded slightly differently).

By @Phil Pickering

Yes,

What is very misleading is that when you normally right click on the link, you don't notice that this starts the download of a big pdf file (several hundred pages). So have a look at the icon in the your browser to menu which indicates that a download is running. Wait until it is fully downloaded and go to your downloads folder to find the pdf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Marco5C68 

Just to let you know that all of the video tutorials that were previously unavailable are now working again:

Photoshop Elements tutorials

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines