• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening Workspace but nothing happens

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop Elements. It has worked in the past, but now when I try to open the Editor it shows that it is opening the workspace, but nothing happens. I have Mac Catalina, verison 10.15.7

I tried rebooting, and holding down the option, command and shift key when starting Photoshop ups again, but no go.

Help!!!

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Carl,

Which version of Photoshop Elements you have?
If you are on 2019 and earlier versions, they may or may not work on macOS Catalina. There is a workaround mentioned on the below link which you can try.

Alternatively, you may upgrade to Elements 2021, as this version is compatible with Mac OS Catalina:

Regards,
Nidhi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see there is a black friday sale. I may go for 2021 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I finally connected with an Adobe chat and was trold that my version of Mac OS is incompatible with Elements 2019. My reluctance to upgrade to 2021 is that the upgrade price is almosr as much as the purchase price. I have only had Elements for a year or so, so the upgrade cost is disappointing.  I really enjoyed working with Elements, but at that price I may look for something else. Thanks for your replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines