• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Order cancelled - but why??

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just had an email telling me that my order for an Elements upgrade has been cancelled.  Unbelievably, it doesn't say why.  I have tried to find out through an online chat with customer services, but the guy terminated the chat without telling me.  I am appalled by this rude treatment which I have done nothing to deserve, but I realise that customer service is a thing if the past as far as companies like Adobe are concerned.  I would just like to know what is wrong with my original order, number ADB057998421UK.  Can anyone suggest how I might find out?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this really a verified e-mail from Adobe?

No pishing or scamming e-mail?

The correct Adobe support can be reached here: Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did occur to me, but I can’t see what anyone would have to gain by doing this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

eg your account and/or other private informations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The email didn’t ask for any private information, or indeed ask me to do anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

two possibilities:

1. the e-mail was from Adobe - try to ask the support again on official ways
  2. you were or will be scammed/pished/hacked - change all your passwords and be careful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the problem is that your credit/debit card was rejected, the seller (Adobe) are never told ANYTHING about it, and can only tell you that it was rejected. This secrecy is part of how the card companies work. If you suspect this may have happened, please contact your credit card company and ask them if they rejected a purchase, and why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this.  I paid by PayPal and got a confirmation from them, although they don't pay out until the goods have been delivered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to go back to chat and hope for a more helpful agent. This is a user to user forum so there is little we can do for specific orders.

You could try contacting sales directly.

Twitter can also get results.

@AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . .  and check to see whether your credit card has been charged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I give up.  I think I am entitled to know why the order was cancelled, but Adobe are not prepared to tell me, even in the most general terms.  It wasn't PayPal, because the payment is still listed as 'pending'.  So what was it?  Frankly, I don't give a s**t.  This is the last time I buy direct from Adobe.  I hate Amazon, so they can deal with this nonsense in future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines