• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organiser - find duplicates and images with a single specified tag only.

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of my  (25k) image files now have event, people and/or keyword tags, but I still have a lot which are duplicated - images of a which a copy has been saved under a different name and/or in a different folder. Often this has been to send smaller copies to friends or printing services. As a result I still have a lot which are tagged ONLY as "possible duplicates", as well as many having this in addition to other tags. 

Firstly, am I correct in thinking that if I simply delete the "possible duplicates" keyword tag, and then find untagged items (ctrl shift Q) I will identify the ones I haven't yet given any other tags to, without affecting the tags on all the rest?   

Then ideally I would like to be able to check if they ARE in fact true duplicates (e.g. same file size etc) or compressed versions, and make a decision as to deleting them.  But at present I don't see a way to do this....  

TOPICS
How to , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, if those images do not have any tag other than 'Possible Duplicates', they will get filtered out. But this will filter out any other images too which do not have any tag.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines