• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organising my folders in Elements 2020 Organiser

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installed Photoshop Elements 2020 so I put all photo photograph folders onto an external drive and imported them into a catalogue - they go from 2011 to 2020.
When in the organiser my folder start, oldest first and I can't figure out how to have newest first - see attachment

Jim

TOPICS
How to , Import and export , Organizer , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't.

The sort order is meant to be used for showing thumbnails in the display space, not the folders.

First, use the menu on the right of the title 'My Folders' and choose to display your folders in tree mode, just like in the Windows Explorer.

The 'List' view only lists the subfolders of the last level in alphanumerical mode. May be useful to locate a subfolder by name, which is not really the purpose of the organizer; it has better search tools, including the Find menu or the advanced search mode (magnifying glass on top right).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeh, I've been cationing photos and using search. Just a wee inconvenience having to scroll down to the most recent folders but will look at tree view. Cheers for the response

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines