• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2020 and File Saving in Photoshop Elements 2020 not working

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Photoshop Elements 2020 and I'm having major problems with saving files. First of all, my Organizer has crashed/frozen multiple times when I've tried to create a folder or import a file into it. Second, if I try to save a file in the editor, the 'save file' window pops up for a split second and then disappears before I can do anything. I'm trying to create an image as a Christmas present and I don't want to have to keep the window open for several days and take a screenshot when I'm done. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Import and export , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry about the experience with Photoshop Elements 2020 and the Elements Organiser.

Would you mind sharing the operating system you are working on? You can try resetting the preferences of Photoshop Elements using the steps mentioned in the link below to check if that helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#R...

In the Elements Organiser, do you already have a catalog with alot of images and folders? If yes, you can try repairing the catalog and then import new images to test it.

For the steps to repair a catalog, you can check: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/elements-organizer/using/troubleshooting-catalog-issues.html#repair_a_cat...

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi , 

Please update your Mac OS to 15.2 . This issue is fixed in new OS update.

Regards, 

Neeraj 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines