• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2020 vs Face Analyzer

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open Organizer and go to do something, it starts to Analyzing Faces. This causes the entire program to slow and most times lockup. I have tried letting the Face Analyzer run all day unhindered to a conclusion but as soon as I add a photo or two it restarts the whole process again.

TOPICS
Bug , Crash or freeze , Organizer , Performance , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2021 Apr 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has the Face Analysis completed at all?  If so, it will only analyze the new photos that you are adding.  If it is interfering with your workflow, you can turn face analysis off completely in the Edit>Preferences>Media Analysis dialog.  You can then turn it back on again at any time and perhaps let it run overnight while you are not using the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg, That's exactly what I did, I shut it off. It now works properly.

Thank You,

Roger

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines