• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer 2021 tabs do not work

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgraded from Elements 2020 to Elements 2021. When using the Organizer, none of the tabs (File, edit, etc. including the Import, Share and Creation ones)will work. In Edit, everything works fine. The funny thing is when Adobe Support comes into the computer, they say that on their screen everything works. But nothing happens on my screen. I can see the mouse moving as they are working on it, but none of the tabs work on my screen. ?? The program also freezes quite frequently.

TOPICS
Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS are you using?

Are you able to access the tabs if you use the keyboard shortcuts (for Windows: Alt+F for the File menu; Alt+E, I, V or H for the other menus)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10 Version 2004 Os build 19041.572. No, the keyboard shortcuts don't work either. But only in the Organizer. Everything works in Editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Automatically Hide Taskbar set in Taskbar Settings, then change the setting to off.  (Right-click on taskbar to get to Taskbar settings.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, thank you for your assistance. It is much appreciated. Your suggestion made no difference. When I click on File or Edit or whatever, the bottom line on the box surrounding it goes away but no menu drops down. Click again or hit escape and the line comes back. I've tried re-installing the program but nothing changed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Used Creative Cloud Cleaner to remove everything. Re-installed the program and all works as designed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines