Highlighted

Organizer- can open photos after upgrading from PSE 11 to PSE 14

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a question about an older version of PSE....after upgrading from 11 to 14, I created an Album with the photos.  When I browse to this album in PSE 14 the photos show a bent arrow in the top right corner.  Now I can't do anything with these photos.  Any thoughts on what happened?  In addition, can photos from the Album be copied into a Folder so I can now access them from there perhaps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organizer- can open photos after upgrading from PSE 11 to PSE 14

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a question about an older version of PSE....after upgrading from 11 to 14, I created an Album with the photos.  When I browse to this album in PSE 14 the photos show a bent arrow in the top right corner.  Now I can't do anything with these photos.  Any thoughts on what happened?  In addition, can photos from the Album be copied into a Folder so I can now access them from there perhaps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please attach the screenshot of the following:

When I browse to this album in PSE 14 the photos show a bent arrow in the top right corner.

We'd be able to assist you better with this.

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 19, 2019 0