• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer drop down menus not working. PSE 2021

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My drop down menus in organizer are not working. (File, Edit, Find etc). I have deleted and reinstalled the program but it's still the same. I would appreciate some help. Thanks

Michael. 

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have auto-hide the taskbar turned on in Windows.  See this article.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Greg_S
Thanks for your reply. I had already tried those 3 options but still no luck.
Option 1 didn't work because I can't left or right click on menus.
Option 2 just didn't work.
Option 3 also didn't work.

So I'm back to square one with organizer not working at all.

I hope there might be another solution out there. Thanks again.
Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Step 3 to Solution 2 in the link has the following instruction:

Select HKEY_CURRENT_USER and navigate to SOFTWARE\Adobe\ElementsOrganizer\16.0\Organizer.

However, that article was written for Elements 2018.  Since you have Elements 2021, I would think you need to be searching for the registry key referencing 19.0 instead of 16.0.  (Elements 2021 is actually Elements version 19.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI Greg S.
Thanks again for your reply. I tried this but still no luck so I am a bit disappointed with PSE 2021 as I expected it to work first time without having to reach out to others.
Not sure what to do now. I will probably have to contact Adobe. Thanks for your help.
Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you should definitely contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem with the Photoshop 2024 Organizer. After unistalling and reinstalling and quite a bit of hairpulling, what finally helped me was a comment somewhere about the Organizer not working in full-screen mode. In the upper-right corner I kept playing with the full-screen/smaller window icons and tugging on the window borders. When I finally was able to shrink the window, the drop-downs miraculously started working and I was able to Import, etc. I have had to do this more than once. I'm not sure the Organizer is worth the hassle, but at least I got it to work. Hope this helps save someone some aggrevation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Had the same issue with Photoshop 2024 Organizer. Solutions (no automatic disappearing taskbar, or avoid full screen mode and just stretch the view) are working as described; lucky me.

Strange thing is that this issue already was reported in november 2020 with Photoshop 2021 Organizer. No interest at Adobe to solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines