Highlighted

Outright Purchase of Photoshop Elelments

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still using 'Elements 11' and think it's about time I invested in an upgrade.

I am unable to find the Adobe link to carry out this and do NOT wish to enter into a monthly contract scheme, can anyone help?

Rea

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

Search for big resellers like Amazon and watch for Black Friday offers which are more advantageous than Adobe's update prices. You may even find better offers by Adobe depending on your country.

Anyway, Elements is a perpetual license software, not a subscription license model.

TOPICS
Actions, Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Outright Purchase of Photoshop Elelments

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still using 'Elements 11' and think it's about time I invested in an upgrade.

I am unable to find the Adobe link to carry out this and do NOT wish to enter into a monthly contract scheme, can anyone help?

Rea

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by MichelBParis | Adobe Community Professional

Search for big resellers like Amazon and watch for Black Friday offers which are more advantageous than Adobe's update prices. You may even find better offers by Adobe depending on your country.

Anyway, Elements is a perpetual license software, not a subscription license model.

TOPICS
Actions, Download and install, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to purchase from Adobe.  When you go through the Buy process, you are given the opportunity to get an Adobe upgrade discount.  But, as Michel says, you may do better shopping around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0