• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pago por adobe photoshops elements 2019

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2019 Jan 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El pago de $99.99 es por una sola vez, o es una oferta de $9.99 al mes por un año? Me gustaría saber si pago los $99.99 seria eso nada mas y podría usar la aplicación sin mas cargos? AYUDA

The payment of $ 99.99 is for a single time, or is it an offer of $ 9.99 per month for one year? I would like to know if I pay $ 99.99 would that be anything else and could I use the application without further charges? HELP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements is a one time payment.

Photoshop CC is a subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

You need to pay the amount just once at the time of purchasing the product. Thereafter, you do not need to make any payments in the future.

Please refer to these links to know more about the Elements family of products.

Software de edición sencilla de vídeos y fotos | Familia de productos Adobe Elements 2019

Descargar Photoshop Elements | 2019, 2018 y 15

Hope this answers your questions. If there's anything else that you need assistance with, please let me know.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines