• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Parsing not working in Photoshop Elements 14 with error "Could not complete request because of a problem parsing the jpeg"

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Although its worked fine since I bought it, Elements 14 has suddenly stopped opening images with a fault 'Could not complete request because of a problem parsing the jpeg'. I've updated  the software but this hasn't helped. I'm working on a surface Pro 4 with windows 10.

Any suggestions, please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gillh,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "Could not complete request because of a problem parsing the jpeg" in Photoshop Elements 14.

Please take a look at the solution mentioned in this article Error: An integer between 50 and 8 is required | Elements | Windows 10  and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many Thanks, that seems to have sorted it.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update, Glad to now I was able to help.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines