Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Passer de Photoshop Elements à Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

j'ai acheté "par erreur" Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 alors que je souhaite avoir plus d'option (étant photographe) et je souhaite donc avoir Photoshop CC. Comment puis-je faire ?

Est-il possible de payer un supplément pour avoir Photoshop CC tout de suite ou dois-je attendre la fin de mon abonnement Photoshop Elements, c'est-à-dire une année ?

Merci pour votre aide!

Cindy

TOPICS
Actions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you buy Adobe Photoshop Elements you get a perpetual license for the product, i.e. it is permanent and not a subscription. It is yours to keep and should keep on working unless you change your computer or upgrade your OS (when you might want to check first, to make sure it will still work). You can install it on 2 computers at the same time, and you can move freely between Windows and macOS computers.

As a photographer, you may be interested in the Adobe Creative Photography Plan which gives you Photoshop, Lightroom, and Lightroom Classic plus a few other goodies too, for around $10 per month.

Creative Cloud - Photography

But don't be hasty in writing-off Photoshop Elements for your photography needs; it's an extremely-capable piece of software and if anything else, it's a very good training ground should you wish to "level up" to Photoshop CC in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponse et vos conseils.

Donc si je comprends bien je ne peux pas remplacer Photoshop Elements par Photoshop CC tout de suite ? 

Photoshop Elements est très bien mais je ne retrouve pas tous les outils que j'utilisais avant, raison pour laquelle je souhaiterai passer à Photoshop CC rapidement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe you hava a 30 day money back guarantee for Photoshop Elements, if you don't want to keep it.  (This may depend on whether you purchased from Adobe or not.)

As Phil says, the Photography Plan provides an excellent option for photographers.  But Elements also has a number of features that are not available in a Creative Cloud package.

Personally, I have both Elements and the full Photoshop.  But I do 90% of my work in Elements.

If you want to exchange your purchase from Elements to CC, I suggest you contact Adobe Support and they will be able to help you with whatever purchase decision you make.  You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok merci beaucoup.

j'ai acheté le logiciel Photoshop Elements dans un magasin.

je vais écrire demain Adobe support demain matin pour leur poser la question sur le possible changement en Photoshop CC ou sinon le remboursement.

merci pour votre réponse!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please let us know what happens. 

Merci.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines